Monday, January 26, 2009

PeNang ~ FreeLance pHotoGrapher!! ;)



how's every1?!! h@pPy cH!nEsE "n!u" yEar to all !!!
it's been a while since i last updated myself coz been bz traveling n working on something...phewWw~~glad tat things r more settled by now =)
a BIG "THANK UUUUU" & *muUu@cksSs* to those who helped me thru all tis ;)




anyway, juz wanna share some nice pics frm my dearest bro (who's a freelance photographer), as well as showing some support!! do check out his work by clicking HERE






anyone who's keen to look for freelance photographer for any funtions, event, portrait & etc etc...juz drop ur inquiry to - www.milanteh.com  *cheerss*


3 comments:

Susutta肥安 said...

at last u come back!
happy new year, dude ^_~

Kimmy said...

yup, i'm bac !!!
so, stay tuned ;)

Aliz Lee said...

Hi,

I'm looking for photographer for my wedding on 9th June at BM. Can email me your offer packages?

Kindly send to alizplus0@hotmail.com.

Regards
Aliz Lee