Friday, June 26, 2009

WORDS TO LIVE BY‏

juz wanna share tis frm an old mail, though it's already known by every1..
# never save something for a special occasion, as everyday in ur life is a special occasion!!#

Now I read more and clean less.
I sit on the porch without worrying about anything.
I spend more time with my family, and less at work.
I understood that life should be a source of experience to be lived up to, not survived through.
I no longer keep anything.
I'll wear new clothes to go to the supermarket, if I feel like it.
I don't save my special perfume for special occasions, I use it whenever I want to.

The words 'Someday...' and ' One Day...' are fading away from my dictionary.

If it's worth seeing, listening or doing, I want to see, listen or do it now.....
I don't know what my friends would have done if he/she knew they wouldn't be there the next morning, this nobody can tell.
I think they might have called their relatives and closest friends or juz call old friends to make peace over past quarrels.
I'd like to think they would go out for some fun trips.
It's these small things that I would regret not doing, if I knew my time had come.

Each day, each hour, each minute, is special.
Live for today, for tomorrow is promised to no-one.

'One of these days' , remember that 'One day' is far away... or might never come... *CHERISH the PRESENT*

No comments: