Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Must Hav Baby Gear for all Parents or Parents-to-Be!!!

Baby Carrier

I’ve decided to update my blog again, reason is to share some of my babysitting info. Ever since my boy is born, my hubby & I have learnt loads of precious experience from others. Although I’m a new mom & STILL learning every single day, guess no harm sharing whatever I know or whatever works for my babysitting journey, right?!  “Sharing is Caring”  ^^

I never wrote a review for anything but I had to let others know how great this product is. 

Me & my hubby both are outdoor person, we love to travel all over. With our boy now, we’d still want to go out & have fun together with him. How to travel light, easy, comfy & hassle free (am I asking too much? :P) with our little sunshine?! Strollers & prams are definitely out of our topic, so left baby carriers or slings. We have tried different baby carriers or slings ever since. Sad to say that most of them did not lived up to expectations.

The Ergobaby Performance Soft Structured Carrier is the perfect carrier. I have used mine far more than the prams which require me to struggle to set up. With Ergo, I can be as quick as a flash, easy as two buckles.

Ergo baby carrier is ultra-comfortable as its padded shoulder straps and waist belt comfortably distribute baby's weight between our shoulders and hips for long-term wear. It is also easy on our body and reduces pressure on our back. The adjustable waist belt and chest strap fit us nicely, while strong buckles and reinforcements at critical intersections ensure the carrier remains secure.





Ergo provide mobility and comfort to us as well as allowing us to maintain a close and natural bond with our baby. Best part is to allow me to have a contented baby or child and my hands free at all times!!

No comments: