Thursday, May 6, 2010

brand new career since 09 - teacher ^^

"r u serious?! u being a Bahasa teacher??" yea...tats most of the feedback i got when i update myself to my frens..guess i dun seem like a patient fella to them...LOL. even myself also not quite sure whether i can perform the duty as well =P

main reason for me getting involve is tat, i'm pretty stagnant wf my previous OL job. i dun hate nor love my job, compared to my previous SPA career...long story...

anyway, luckily 'SiFu' Ch'ng is willing to accept me & guide me along. Learned a lot from her. Indeed very patient she is...had loads of fun learning as well as hanging out wf da whole family. i'm so blessed ^^
these r the students who still can recall who am i when i'm bac there...very smart fellas
group pics wf the youngest primary group
tis 3 are my fav Chinese playgroup kids when i'm bac in KL. Very Very adorable!!! miss them so much..& my own Bahasa classes also begin at the same time since year 2008!!
Luving my job^___^

No comments: